Hopefully you learned a bit with our list of dress shoes. And hopefully you haven’t gone broke from buying them all. But here’s the recap. Next in store, a list of the most stylish movies, because if you want to learn style, it’s not just about having the right products; style is the look, the attitude, and the man. Oh, and it’s gonna be way more innovative than the list our favorite fools over at GQ compiled a while ago.
7. Santoni Double Monk Strap
6. Paul Smith Suede Taylors
5. Salvatore Ferragamo Revival
4. Allen Edmonds Evanston Cap-Toe Oxfords
3. Barker Black Straton Lace-Up
2. Grenson Stanley Wingtip
1. John Lobb Beckett’s Oxford (alternatively known as the most flawless shoe on earth)